Tritronix works on process control applications, data acquisition systems and third-party communication gateway configurations.
Our extensive DCS programming experience allows us to provide:
- Hardware specifications
- Software configuration standards
- Field commissioning
- Commissioning procedure support
Supported DCS Vendor Systems
- Foxboro I/A Version 7.x Unix and Version 8.x Windows
- Honeywell Experion and TDC3000
- Emerson DeltaV
- ABB Taylor
- ABB Bailey
DCS System Integration Consulting
- Evaluate your existing DCS control system.
- Evaluate vendor bids for DCS solutions.
- Procure DCS hardware.
- Provide client representation at factory acceptance testing and final site acceptance testing for DCS systems.
- Make DCS system performance recommendations.
- Provide detailed designs for DCS system additions.
- Provide migration plans for DCS system obsolescence.
- Design industrial communication networks.
- Provide full integration from primary DCS devices at the plant floor to information at management levels.
- Provide drafting and CAD services.
- Provide electrical and instrumentation design services.
We provide start-up and commissioning services with full documentation as part of all products including:
- Electrical/instrument system commissioning for all DCS systems
- Factory and site acceptance tests
- Operations/maintenance manuals
- Field installation checks
- Loop/control logic checks
We provide project management services for all of our projects including:
- Overall project accountability
- Cost estimates
- Man-hour/manpower schedules
- Cost trending and forecasting
- Progress reports